repeat after me:
- virginity is a social construct
- you don’t lose your virginity
- there’s nothing valuable or precious about virginity, it’s an imaginary concept
- virginity is inherently heterocentric
- your worth is not defined by whether or not you’ve had a dick inside you
- what you define as sex is up to you, you get to decide how many people you’ve had sex with
- the end
Parenting, you’re doing it right.
I can only hope to be this type of parent.
These parents make my heart melt
That last one really got me. That’s such a good idea, and bless his dad for wanting his son to not feel left out. All his friends were probably like “Look at all my candy” and Fletcher was like “LOOK AT ALL MY TOYS HAHA I GOT TOYS”
you know when a guy always wears comfortable clothes and then he once dresses up in a suit and youre like fuc k
and you know when a guy thats always dressed up to the nines changes into comfortable clothes and youre like fu ck
niall is the right amount of comfortable clothes and dressed up in suits for you to always be like F UCK